ALIANZ CANINE WORLDWIDE OF ALIANZ EURASIA
ALIANZ CANINE WORLWIDE
OFFICE IN TURKEY
Fax.Tel. +90 232 3747442
WhatsApp : +90 532 505 96 55
CANINE Alianz CORPORATE BRAND WORLDWIDE
Original Trademark – Copy Prohibited
Corporate image property Alianz Worldwide Canine Foundation.
Exlusivo design and intellectual property Alianz Canine Worldwide.
The Alianz logo can only be used by organizations and individuals express authorization Trademark License.
Official registration No 300005 of the Ministry of Agriculture SPAIN EUROPEAN UNION
Tax Identification Number G-73749897. Foundation Public utility and social interest of International Non-Profit Scope.
International organization with legal personality and Fiscal Ministry protectorate.
SECTION 2 RESPONSIBLE COUNTRIES
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
M uchos years have passed since 1977, but the situation that arose in the regulation of breeding animals breed in the European Union area, he had joined many breed clubs and canine organizations of the member countries of Europe and we started to be a significant majority. All efforts, the implementation and enforcement of laws and the respective EU directives to all its member countries had been consolidated and helped strengthen the project of the World Dog Show Globalization, in the entire European territory.
But what was the big surprise? the influence of new and well-established communications, currents of opinion diversified on the concepts of responsible purebred dogs breeding, but unified by the respect of criteria, an existing globalization and actual thanks to the Internet and real-time communication, all that influence the movement got momentum emerged from Spain from the hand of Mª Eugenia Ribelles is consolidated into a major alliance, unstoppable and great expansion.
important dates in our history “Alianz” 1991 adoption of Directive 174/91, disappearing borders and health checks for the free movement of live animals within the EU, European-based organizations are beginning to seek official recognition to unify management studbooks own Canines, 1992 transposing Directive 174 / 91UE in RD 391/92 in Spain.
From 1997 the situation is unstoppable, and many people and organizations begin to walk by themselves, consolidating worldwide feeling of freedom and independence Cinológica, are beginning to be heard emphatically voices betting firm for free cinofilia monopolies, begins to consolidate what is already a reality and an option Alianz FUNDATION, are a big family Cinológica World, leaving in the past the remains of a monopolist cinofilia.
No monopolies that harm the fans.
1977 Begins cinófilo change in the European Union
E n 1977 the government of the European Union legislates for the first time a law that will for the unification of all member countries of the European Common Market, concerning the transit, trade and unification of books Origins of animals of pure living race, these directives or laws are binding for all member countries of the EU.
It is the year 1977 when many canine breed clubs and organizations throughout Europe who manage their own books of origins (estud books) they first see a path of independence, freedom, exchange and all based on respect for all this with the influence of new technologies that began timidly to look into a panorama that opened the doors of a plural Cinofilia and tending to the globalization that today, those who began to hold discreet meetings but farsighted ago more than 30 years, they did not imagine the force would get their ideas many years later.
In 1990 that first directive of European governance was improved, having great impact on the consolidation criteria unification of those early clubs and canine organizations based in the EU since 1977 had continued to meet annually, either in Spain, Italy or Germany.
In 1991 the European Government modifies and improves the previous directive being vital new EU directive 174/91 restrictively says “no one may prohibit, restrict or impede the free movement of purebred animals through the territory of the European Union, a public or private organization, “freedom came, there could not be any cinofilo MONOPOLY iN EUROPE was strictly forbidden by the Treaty of Rome.
With this legal basis in the EU, all member countries must comply with these laws, this legislation came to all EU Cinofila independence, now begins with respect and desire to work, born a social global movement from Spain, led and promoted by Maria Eugenia Ribelles Ferrer. Welcome to be friends, a Cinofilia Respectful, global and international where we are all important.
THANKS FOR BEING HERE.
A lianz canine Worldwide is the global union of national Kennel Clubs unified criteria and international recognition, we have a series of goals for improving care, nurturing and respect for both pure and not pure breeds. Canine Alianz WorldWide works to unify the entire world in post cinología the common good of the breeders and owners races.
- Conservation, study and research of pure breeds, fulfilling the current, European and international Spanish legislation.
- Promoting, improving breeding and selection of animals canine purebred, seeking the development of both physical and psychic qualities thereof, avoiding aggressive behavior.
- Collaboration with organizations and entities related to records management studbooks Canines led by recognized associations officially registered and according to the laws of each country.
- Encourage and promote the exchange of international judges and experts in canine morphology, ethology, rescue, cinología, security and assistance creating an international database of experts from different countries
- Support and collaborate in creating appropriate legislation for the development of economic activity in the canine world professionals for the defense sector and all consumers and fans.
- Help non-profit entities whose favor or social purposes encompass activities on animal protection, nature or the environment, supporting social work, collaborating in conducting awareness campaigns and outreach on these purposes.
- Sign agreements with universities for conducting and participation studies or research related to cynological progress, making the publication of articles and books based on advances in scientific research conducted.
- Promote specific studies and research for the recognition of indigenous breeds in the process of official recognition of their standard in their country of origin.
- Promote the employment of disadvantaged groups who may benefit in the professional world of the pet industry with both labor and socially beneficial integration.
- Cooperate and sign agreements with associated entities, in order to provide humanitarian aid to needy sectors by different problems, with personal assistance of our volunteers or doing some activity to raise funds for such purposes.
- Creating a database of all the organizations with which cooperation agreements at all times favoring the flow of international information exchange between organizations and ministries with which it collaborates or sign agreements are signed.